This resource provides information about the Lincoln Learning Academic Honor Code.
||Our Academic Honor Code upholds the integrity of our courses and makes students accountable for their actions. Furthermore, the honor code focuses on prevention and education of academic integrity rather than punishment for an infraction.
- When using Lincoln Learning Solutions Teacher Facilitators, students are expected to abide by the Lincoln Learning Solutions Academic Honor Code.
- Intervention Assignments are provided to students after all Academic Honor Code infractions.
- After completion of the Intervention Assignment, students can resubmit the original assignment.
- First infraction and multiple first infractions: Opportunity to resubmit for up to 100%.
- All other subsequent infractions = Opportunity to resubmit for up to 70%.
- This is included with full teacher services.
- Lincoln Learning Solutions has a straightforward Academic Honor Code developed by experienced educators.
- We feel it is important for our students to understand the importance of academic honesty and learn how to abide by that in a digital environment.
- All students have access to the honor code as well as to helpful information on plagiarism and avoiding plagiarism in their work.
- Teacher Facilitators locate and document any violation of the honor code and communicate with the student’s school contact if a violation is observed.
Academic Honesty Flyer
Academic Honor Code
Academic Referral Form
Academic Honor Code Overview
Please note, the images that may be found in this resource may not match your screen.
This is a Lincoln Learning Solutions product. Access/features may vary based on client contract.
© 2021 Lincoln Learning Solutions. All rights reserved.