This article provides information about accessibility.
Lincoln Learning Solutions is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
- We developed an Accessibility team within the organization that is committed to improving our product so that it is accessible to all.
- Lincoln Learning Solutions is committed to partnering with a vendor to have an accessibility audit completed.
- Our 5-year roadmap will lead us towards becoming Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) AA compliant.
- We have an accessibility statement that is available upon request.
- We are in the process of obtaining a Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT).
Q: What is WCAG?
A: WCAG is an acronym for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. These guidelines were developed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). There are three levels of compliance (A, AA, AAA). The goal is to at least be AA compliant.
Q: What is a VPAT?
A: VPAT is an acronym for Product Accessibility Template. This document evaluates how accessible a product is based on Section 508 standards. Many schools and states are requesting this to protect themselves from lawsuits being filed for ADA violations.
Q: What is Section 508?
A: This is part of the Rehabilitation Act that ensures all government-funded entities have made their online and digital content accessible.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-866-990-6630 ext. 3778
Please note, the images that may be found in this resource may not match your screen.
This is a Lincoln Learning Solutions product. Access/features may vary based on client contract.
© 2022 Lincoln Learning Solutions. All rights reserved.