This article explains how to view details within the PURCHASING tab.
WARNING: Some features in this article are not available for Client Teacher or Mentor roles unless layered with a Client Admin role in Pulse.
Purchasing details within Pulse allow users to review the Status of ordered materials. When available, the View Order button allows clients to see where materials are being shipped, tracking numbers, and a general breakdown of expected items.
You can open the Purchase History for an individual student by opening the Student Record and selecting the Purchases tab and selecting Purchase History.
This view highlights the Status of an order and the Order Number once its generated.
- New: The order has been created but not yet approved.
- Creating: The order has been created, updated, but not yet approved. (example: A User added materials to the cart but didn't submit it.)
- Submitted: The order has been created and approved but is in the process of being sent to SBO (aka no Order Number yet).
- Submission Error: The order has been created and approved, but there was an error created in SBO. (Should not see this often as it is auto-retried and goes back to Creating status quickly).
- ERP Creation Error: There was an issue with submitting the order to SBO as Pulse has received some error from that system and will need to be processed again.
- Submitted and Submission Error: Users will usually not see this status unless they are intently watching the system. Orders are typically moved to the next status within a minute.
- Created: The order has been created and approved but not yet in Transit.
- This status populates the Order Number which is a Lincoln Learning reference number.
- In Transit: The order has been packaged and shipped.
- If applicable, this status will populate the Tracking Number for the package as the information becomes available from SBO.
- Canceled: The order has been approved and then canceled.
- Complete: The order has been approved, shipped, and sent to invoicing.
- Migrated: The order has been approved, shipped, and sent to invoicing prior to 7/24/2020.
NOTE: Canceled, Complete, and Migrated are considered End State; the status will never change, or nothing will be updated within Pulse.
Depending on your role, you will also see the View Order button. Click this to view additional details.
When you select the View Order, you will see the Purchase details.
This will highlight where materials are being shipped, tracking numbers, and a general breakdown of expected items.
If your permissions permit, you can also view purchasing details using the PURCHASING tab.
This tab allows you to view purchasing details for all students associated to your access. Similar to the individual Purchase History details, you can click View Order to see Purchase details.
Please note, the images that may be found in this resource may not match your screen.
This is a Lincoln Learning Solutions product. Access/features may vary based on client contract.
© 2021 Lincoln Learning Solutions. All rights reserved.