This resource provides an overview of the teacher Community tabs in Learning Tree.
IMPORTANT: Some Community tabs in Learning Tree are customizable. Home, Learning, and Announcements will always be visible. Members can be hidden from your students but will always be visible in your tabs. Finally, you can choose to hide all other tabs from you and your students.
TEACHER COMMUNITY TABS
After you click on a Community Card, you will be taken into your community where you will see your tabs.
The tabs and their descriptions are as follows:
1. Home – View the Community Landing Page.
NOTE: The Community Landing Page contains the Community Information, a Schedule of items on which you’ve applied hard due dates, and a list of Activities to Grade. Click here for more information regarding the Community Landing Page.
2. Learning – View your course content, including activities, assessments, pacing guides, and more.
NOTE: You can customize your course content in the Learning tab by publishing, adding, and moving activities.
3. Report Card – View your students’ overall grades within the course. See individual assessment grade details and print a course report card.
NOTE: Click here for more information regarding the Report Card tab.
4. Progress – Organize and analyze student data. Create custom reports based on data points.
NOTE: Click here for more information regarding the Progress tab.
5. Announcements – Create and share timely communications with your students.
NOTE: Click here for more information regarding the Announcements tab.
6. Meetings – Use FocalPoint’s Zoom integration to virtually meet with your students.
IMPORTANT: Meeting integration is set up at the tenant level.
NOTE: Click here for more information regarding the Meetings tab.
7. Documents – Add materials to supplement and support your students’ learning.
NOTE: Click here for more information regarding the Documents tab.
8. Members – Add and remove community members. View individual student progress and report cards.
NOTE: Click here for more information regarding adding and removing community members.
9. Settings – Customize your community by removing tabs and applying Sequential Learning.
NOTE: Click here for more information regarding the Settings tab.
Please note, the images that may be found in this resource may not match your screen.
This is a Lincoln Learning Solutions product. Access/features may vary based on client contract.
© 2023 Lincoln Learning Solutions. All rights reserved.